OSAKA, JAPAN – AUGUST 31: (L-R) Leroy Dixon of the United States of America receives the baton from team mate Darvis Patton during the Men’s 4 x 100m Relay First Round on day seven of the 11th IAAF World Athletics Championships on August 31, 2007 at the Nagai Stadium in Osaka, Japan. (Photo by Andy … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Emeryville Alumni Kimberly McMaster and Veronica Samora Open Blue Water Day Spa July 22, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Approach to Shin Splints July 19, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana Student & AMTA Scholarship Recipient Chelsea Vanderbeek Found Relief From Fibromyalgia Through Massage Therapy July 5, 2021
- NHI Sacramento Core Program Grad and Current ANMT Program Student Erika Potts Boasts a Remarkable 95% Rebooking Rate June 23, 2021
- NHI San Jose Graduates Speak on the Benefits of the Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy Program June 15, 2021