Enhance Your Personal Training Career with Massage Therapy.
Get the Skills to Be a Sports Massage Professional.
If you’re ready to earn additional income on top of personal training, and enhance the services you provide to your clients, you owe it to yourself to consider your potential as a sports massage therapist.
As a personal trainer you have the stamina, inquisitive mind, knowledge in kinesiology, and passion for enhancing an active lifestyle that’s needed to become an all-star massage therapist. You can start training at National Holistic Institute’s industry recognized Massage Therapy Training Program and become a sports massage professional in as little as 8 months.
As a Sports Massage Therapist, you’ll be able to..
- Enhance the value you provide for your clients.
- Take care of your clients issues instead of referring them to someone else.
- Enhance the well-being of athletes, help optimize their performance, prevent common injuries and provide relief to the physical discomfort that goes hand in hand with exercise.
- Provide sports massage at events on the local, national and international level.
- Work with collegiate teams or pro athletes.
- Work in exciting settings such as the Summer or Winter Olympic games, National Powerlifting Teams, NBA,WMBA, NCAA, & More!
- Have clients who have an exceptional awareness of their bodies.
- Work in a variety of environments, including outdoors at triathlons, marathons, bicycle races, track meets, and more.
- Network with other massage professionals at at athletic events and meet prospective clients.
Is A Rewarding Career In Sports Massage Right for You? Get More Information…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Massage Therapy and exploring whether NHI is right for you, fill out the form on the following page and receive more information.
A helpful NHI Admissions Representative would be happy to answer any questions you have and help with everything from scheduling to financial aid.
To speak to a knowledgeable NHI Admissions Advisor, give us a call at 888-279-7008.