The Book of Sun Chaser: Life As Eye See It, is a collection of profoundly simplistic, divinely appointed, life inspired wisdoms, insights, and knowledge transcribed with an intention and purpose to motivate, encourage, challenge, question, inspire, illuminate and help. As I mention in my book, all that I have ever gone through, experienced, learned, been privy to, etc. I share in the most genuine and sincere hope that it can help another. Topics incorporated in The Book of Sun Chaser, include the concepts of Natural versus Super-Natural, Reacting versus Responding, Balance, Harmony, Energy, Self – Fulfillment, and a host of other topics designed to improve quality of life physically and metaphysically.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Clovis Graduate Alexis Lujan Took a Chance on Herself to Have Work She Loves May 11, 2022
- “Text Neck” and Why Neuromuscular Therapists Spend More Time on the Front of the Body for Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain April 26, 2022
- NHI Studio City’s Core Massage Therapy Program Saved Student Angel Castillo’s Life April 20, 2022
- NHI Studio City Grad Monica Mey Discovered the Value of Recovery from Massage Therapy April 14, 2022
- Completing NHI’s ANMT Program Made John McCarthy the Most Requested Therapist in the Company March 28, 2022