To breathe properly simply let your belly relax and expand as you draw air in through your nose. As you continue to inhale let your ribs expand, and then finally fill your lungs to the top. Then reverse that process as you exhale through your mouth. Make sure that you empty the lungs completely before you take your next breath.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- “Massage Therapist Thumb” from a Neuromuscular Therapy Perspective September 20, 2022
- Queennie Baquir Receives the 2022 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship August 25, 2022
- NHI Graduate Shannon Flores Found a Little More of Herself Through Massage Therapy August 25, 2022
- NHI Studio City Graduate Lama Jigme Tenzin Finds Fulfillment as a Massage Therapist August 10, 2022
- NHI San Jose Grad Laura Foulk Went From Stressful Jobs to a Successful Career in Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy July 27, 2022