To breathe properly simply let your belly relax and expand as you draw air in through your nose. As you continue to inhale let your ribs expand, and then finally fill your lungs to the top. Then reverse that process as you exhale through your mouth. Make sure that you empty the lungs completely before you take your next breath.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Lateral Ankle Sprains | Part 1 January 19, 2022
- NHI Ontario’s Celiana Vargas has an Edge Over Other Athletic Trainers via Neuromuscular Therapy December 2, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana’s Jessica Gomez Sees No Limits to Her Career Opportunities as a Core and ANMT Program Graduate November 23, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Scapular Dyskinesis November 17, 2021
- U.S. Army Veteran and NHI Emeryville Student Gene Gilliam Continues to Give Back and Serve Others November 11, 2021