To breathe properly simply let your belly relax and expand as you draw air in through your nose. As you continue to inhale let your ribs expand, and then finally fill your lungs to the top. Then reverse that process as you exhale through your mouth. Make sure that you empty the lungs completely before you take your next breath.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- Staff Spotlight | NHI Sacramento Admissions Representative Kristie Silva is a Student of Life, Currently Enrolled at NHI October 11, 2021
- NHI Sacramento Grad Oliver Layco Running Boston Marathon to Support Massage Therapy Research October 4, 2021
- NHI Modesto & Sacramento Grad Raquel Anchondo-Lopez Builds on Her Foundation of Intuition with NHI as its Frame September 30, 2021
- Staff Spotlight | NHI Graduate and Studio City Campus Manager April Villareal Pursues Her Passion for Massage Therapy September 20, 2021
- What You Need to Know About Frozen Shoulder and Neuromuscular Therapy September 13, 2021