To breathe properly simply let your belly relax and expand as you draw air in through your nose. As you continue to inhale let your ribs expand, and then finally fill your lungs to the top. Then reverse that process as you exhale through your mouth. Make sure that you empty the lungs completely before you take your next breath.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI’s updated Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy Program supports Interactive Distance Learning May 5, 2021
- “NHI became my sanctuary and my mentors and classmates became family.” – Brittany “Shon” Anderson, NHI Studio City Core & ANMT Program Graduate April 22, 2021
- Sacramento Student Chris Poe shares how NHI has transformed his life, purpose and passion for helping others April 13, 2021
- NHI’s ANMT Program Founder & Manager, Cynthia Ribeiro to speak at 2021 AMTA California Chapter Conference April 8, 2021
- “Losing my job and starting school at NHI saved my life.” – Leslie Beauvais, NHI Studio City Grad March 29, 2021