I have two passions that I earnestly pursue, and they universally transcend common barriers. They are massage therapy and music. I became interested in massage therapy during my tenure in the restaurant industry via waiting tables. A simple shoulder rub and the compliments that ensued soon piqued my curiosity about where massage could take me. It … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Clovis Graduate Alexis Lujan Took a Chance on Herself to Have Work She Loves May 11, 2022
- “Text Neck” and Why Neuromuscular Therapists Spend More Time on the Front of the Body for Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain April 26, 2022
- NHI Studio City’s Core Massage Therapy Program Saved Student Angel Castillo’s Life April 20, 2022
- NHI Studio City Grad Monica Mey Discovered the Value of Recovery from Massage Therapy April 14, 2022
- Completing NHI’s ANMT Program Made John McCarthy the Most Requested Therapist in the Company March 28, 2022