The Book of Sun Chaser: Life As Eye See It, is a collection of profoundly simplistic, divinely appointed, life inspired wisdoms, insights, and knowledge transcribed with an intention and purpose to motivate, encourage, challenge, question, inspire, illuminate and help. As I mention in my book, all that I have ever gone through, experienced, learned, been privy to, etc. I share in the most genuine and sincere hope that it can help another. Topics incorporated in The Book of Sun Chaser, include the concepts of Natural versus Super-Natural, Reacting versus Responding, Balance, Harmony, Energy, Self – Fulfillment, and a host of other topics designed to improve quality of life physically and metaphysically.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- Sacramento Student Chris Poe shares how NHI has transformed his life, purpose and passion for helping others April 13, 2021
- NHI’s ANMT Program Founder & Manager, Cynthia Ribeiro to speak at 2021 AMTA California Chapter Conference April 8, 2021
- “Losing my job and starting school at NHI saved my life.” – Leslie Beauvais, NHI Studio City Grad March 29, 2021
- You’re invited to NHI’s Spring All Campus Virtual Open House on Thursday, April 1, 2021 from 3pm-5pm PDT March 25, 2021
- Staff Spotlight | NHI Sacramento Instructor Alicia Priebe is an integral part of the learning process she once feared and avoided March 18, 2021