Joseph Hughes’ career as a Massage Therapist has seen him helping top-level athletes from UFC star Nate Diaz and NCAA Football players to weekend warriors from all walks of life feel and perform their best. After graduating from National Holistic Institute’s Massage Therapy Training Program Emeryville Campus in 2014 he started his private practice Fightletics Performance … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- The Value of Continuing Education and Collaboration to Advance the Field of Massage Therapy July 30, 2021
- NHI Emeryville Alumni Kimberly McMaster and Veronica Samora Open Blue Water Day Spa July 22, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Approach to Shin Splints July 19, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana Student & AMTA Scholarship Recipient Chelsea Vanderbeek Found Relief From Fibromyalgia Through Massage Therapy July 5, 2021
- NHI Sacramento Core Program Grad and Current ANMT Program Student Erika Potts Boasts a Remarkable 95% Rebooking Rate June 23, 2021