Waking up before dawn isn’t always the easiest thing to do… but when it’s for a Sports Team Event like the Oakland Running Festival, you can be sure that the day ahead will be full of excitement. Some National Holistic Institute students were so eager that they beat the instructors to the site. While dark … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Lateral Ankle Sprains January 19, 2022
- NHI Ontario’s Celiana Vargas has an Edge Over Other Athletic Trainers via Neuromuscular Therapy December 2, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana’s Jessica Gomez Sees No Limits to Her Career Opportunities as a Core and ANMT Program Graduate November 23, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Scapular Dyskinesis November 17, 2021
- U.S. Army Veteran and NHI Emeryville Student Gene Gilliam Continues to Give Back and Serve Others November 11, 2021