To breathe properly simply let your belly relax and expand as you draw air in through your nose. As you continue to inhale let your ribs expand, and then finally fill your lungs to the top. Then reverse that process as you exhale through your mouth. Make sure that you empty the lungs completely before you take your next breath.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Emeryville Alumni Kimberly McMaster and Veronica Samora Open Blue Water Day Spa July 22, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Approach to Shin Splints July 19, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana Student & AMTA Scholarship Recipient Chelsea Vanderbeek Found Relief From Fibromyalgia Through Massage Therapy July 5, 2021
- NHI Sacramento Core Program Grad and Current ANMT Program Student Erika Potts Boasts a Remarkable 95% Rebooking Rate June 23, 2021
- NHI San Jose Graduates Speak on the Benefits of the Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy Program June 15, 2021