To breathe properly simply let your belly relax and expand as you draw air in through your nose. As you continue to inhale let your ribs expand, and then finally fill your lungs to the top. Then reverse that process as you exhale through your mouth. Make sure that you empty the lungs completely before you take your next breath.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- The Neuromuscular Role of the Abdominals in Low Back Pain January 19, 2023
- NHI Student Samuel Torres Makes History as Sacramento Republic FC’s First Paid Massage Therapist December 7, 2022
- Lisa Farnworth Finds Joy and a Second Family at NHI Redding November 8, 2022
- 16 Years Strong, NHI Emeryville Grad Reggie Reaves Loves His Thriving Private Practice November 2, 2022
- NHI Santa Rosa Grad Blossom Neidenbach Finds Her Passion in Massage Therapy October 10, 2022