To breathe properly simply let your belly relax and expand as you draw air in through your nose. As you continue to inhale let your ribs expand, and then finally fill your lungs to the top. Then reverse that process as you exhale through your mouth. Make sure that you empty the lungs completely before you take your next breath.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Clovis Graduate Alexis Lujan Took a Chance on Herself to Have Work She Loves May 11, 2022
- “Text Neck” and Why Neuromuscular Therapists Spend More Time on the Front of the Body for Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain April 26, 2022
- NHI Studio City’s Core Massage Therapy Program Saved Student Angel Castillo’s Life April 20, 2022
- NHI Studio City Grad Monica Mey Discovered the Value of Recovery from Massage Therapy April 14, 2022
- Completing NHI’s ANMT Program Made John McCarthy the Most Requested Therapist in the Company March 28, 2022