While the pandemic has undoubtedly been a challenge for everyone in the Massage Therapy industry, it has also created a unique opportunity for us as educators to re-imagine ways to support our students to have the convenience and flexibility to train from home, while also receiving weekly supervised in-person support on campus. We have updated … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Lateral Ankle Sprains | Part 1 January 19, 2022
- NHI Ontario’s Celiana Vargas has an Edge Over Other Athletic Trainers via Neuromuscular Therapy December 2, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana’s Jessica Gomez Sees No Limits to Her Career Opportunities as a Core and ANMT Program Graduate November 23, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Scapular Dyskinesis November 17, 2021
- U.S. Army Veteran and NHI Emeryville Student Gene Gilliam Continues to Give Back and Serve Others November 11, 2021