Aromatherapy is defined as a form of alternative medicine using various essential oils to alter a person’s mind, health, and cognitive mood. But, how exactly does it work? … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Lateral Ankle Sprains | Part 1 January 19, 2022
- NHI Ontario’s Celiana Vargas has an Edge Over Other Athletic Trainers via Neuromuscular Therapy December 2, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana’s Jessica Gomez Sees No Limits to Her Career Opportunities as a Core and ANMT Program Graduate November 23, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Scapular Dyskinesis November 17, 2021
- U.S. Army Veteran and NHI Emeryville Student Gene Gilliam Continues to Give Back and Serve Others November 11, 2021