Shin Splints is a term that had been previously used to identify Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (MTSS); according to “Principles of Athletic Training” 17th Edition by William E. Prentice, “shin splints” is currently used as an umbrella term that indicates pain in the anterior part of the shin. This pain can be caused by stress … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- “Massage Therapist Thumb” from a Neuromuscular Therapy Perspective September 20, 2022
- Queennie Baquir Receives the 2022 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship August 25, 2022
- NHI Graduate Shannon Flores Found a Little More of Herself Through Massage Therapy August 25, 2022
- NHI Studio City Graduate Lama Jigme Tenzin Finds Fulfillment as a Massage Therapist August 10, 2022
- NHI San Jose Grad Laura Foulk Went From Stressful Jobs to a Successful Career in Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy July 27, 2022