My education at NHI is the reason I am able to create this dream into a reality. NHI provides an in-depth education of several massage modalities, kinesiology, anatomy, pathology, physiology, and business. My mentor and all the staff at NHI have also provided incredible support, during school and after graduation. All the staff has played a role in developing the massage therapist I am today. I can’t thank each and every one of them enough for the tools, the patience, the love, the time they have made available for me, and the encouragement.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Studio City Grad Walter “Jai” White has a multi-faceted career in Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy and NEVER stops learning February 24, 2021
- NHI Santa Rosa Graduate Katherine Sciford builds her private practice throughout the pandemic February 18, 2021
- NHI Santa Rosa Graduate Cheryl Stone remains “solidly booked” at Medical Massage 4 Pain Therapy February 3, 2021
- NHI Clovis Graduate Julius Copeland shares his story of having work he loves as the Owner of Tru Blue Wellness & Massage January 27, 2021
- Staff Spotlight | Margy Sommer | A Journey from Pastry Chef to Professional Massage Therapist & NHI Emeryville Instructor December 10, 2020