Take a deep breath. Relaxed, open body. Peaceful, calm mind. Less tension, more ease. Energized yet focused. This is what clients of massage therapy leave with after they get off your table. This is why we love the work that we do. Then why should we, the massage therapists, feel less like these descriptions after a long day of giving massage?… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Studio City Grad Walter “Jai” White has a multi-faceted career in Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy and NEVER stops learning February 24, 2021
- NHI Santa Rosa Graduate Katherine Sciford builds her private practice throughout the pandemic February 18, 2021
- NHI Santa Rosa Graduate Cheryl Stone remains “solidly booked” at Medical Massage 4 Pain Therapy February 3, 2021
- NHI Clovis Graduate Julius Copeland shares his story of having work he loves as the Owner of Tru Blue Wellness & Massage January 27, 2021
- Staff Spotlight | Margy Sommer | A Journey from Pastry Chef to Professional Massage Therapist & NHI Emeryville Instructor December 10, 2020