I have two passions that I earnestly pursue, and they universally transcend common barriers. They are massage therapy and music. I became interested in massage therapy during my tenure in the restaurant industry via waiting tables. A simple shoulder rub and the compliments that ensued soon piqued my curiosity about where massage could take me. It … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Students & Graduates Share Their Positive Massage School Interactive Distance Learning Experiences March 3, 2021
- NHI Studio City Grad Walter “Jai” White has a multi-faceted career in Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy and NEVER stops learning February 24, 2021
- NHI Santa Rosa Graduate Katherine Sciford builds her private practice throughout the pandemic February 18, 2021
- NHI Santa Rosa Graduate Cheryl Stone remains “solidly booked” at Medical Massage 4 Pain Therapy February 3, 2021
- NHI Clovis Graduate Julius Copeland shares his story of having work he loves as the Owner of Tru Blue Wellness & Massage January 27, 2021