Students used authentic, handmade herbal compresses from Thailand which were purchased at Bua Thai Wellness Center in San Mateo. Each cotton muslin sachet contained indigenous Thai herbs such as Siamese ginger, tamarind leaves, lemongrass, and kaffir lime peel, along with generous portions of camphor, borneol, sea salt, and turmeric. The combination of moist heat and compression was not only therapeutic, but also highly relaxing for the client. … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Clovis Graduate Alexis Lujan Took a Chance on Herself to Have Work She Loves May 11, 2022
- “Text Neck” and Why Neuromuscular Therapists Spend More Time on the Front of the Body for Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain April 26, 2022
- NHI Studio City’s Core Massage Therapy Program Saved Student Angel Castillo’s Life April 20, 2022
- NHI Studio City Grad Monica Mey Discovered the Value of Recovery from Massage Therapy April 14, 2022
- Completing NHI’s ANMT Program Made John McCarthy the Most Requested Therapist in the Company March 28, 2022