Typically, when patients come to an appointment complaining of back, neck, and shoulder pain we will notice very specific similarities in soft tissue and posture. Invariably, Massage Therapists will start their patient prone and start digging elbows into the middle of the back to address the pain. Unfortunately, this can do more harm than good … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- “Massage Therapist Thumb” from a Neuromuscular Therapy Perspective September 20, 2022
- Queennie Baquir Receives the 2022 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship August 25, 2022
- NHI Graduate Shannon Flores Found a Little More of Herself Through Massage Therapy August 25, 2022
- NHI Studio City Graduate Lama Jigme Tenzin Finds Fulfillment as a Massage Therapist August 10, 2022
- NHI San Jose Grad Laura Foulk Went From Stressful Jobs to a Successful Career in Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy July 27, 2022