Typically, when patients come to an appointment complaining of back, neck, and shoulder pain we will notice very specific similarities in soft tissue and posture. Invariably, Massage Therapists will start their patient prone and start digging elbows into the middle of the back to address the pain. Unfortunately, this can do more harm than good … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- The Neuromuscular Role of the Abdominals in Low Back Pain January 19, 2023
- NHI Student Samuel Torres Makes History as Sacramento Republic FC’s First Paid Massage Therapist December 7, 2022
- Lisa Farnworth Finds Joy and a Second Family at NHI Redding November 8, 2022
- 16 Years Strong, NHI Emeryville Grad Reggie Reaves Loves His Thriving Private Practice November 2, 2022
- NHI Santa Rosa Grad Blossom Neidenbach Finds Her Passion in Massage Therapy October 10, 2022