Joseph Hughes’ career as a Massage Therapist has seen him helping top-level athletes from UFC star Nate Diaz and NCAA Football players to weekend warriors from all walks of life feel and perform their best. After graduating from National Holistic Institute’s Massage Therapy Training Program Emeryville Campus in 2014 he started his private practice Fightletics Performance … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Lateral Ankle Sprains January 19, 2022
- NHI Ontario’s Celiana Vargas has an Edge Over Other Athletic Trainers via Neuromuscular Therapy December 2, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana’s Jessica Gomez Sees No Limits to Her Career Opportunities as a Core and ANMT Program Graduate November 23, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Scapular Dyskinesis November 17, 2021
- U.S. Army Veteran and NHI Emeryville Student Gene Gilliam Continues to Give Back and Serve Others November 11, 2021