The Book of Sun Chaser: Life As Eye See It, is a collection of profoundly simplistic, divinely appointed, life inspired wisdoms, insights, and knowledge transcribed with an intention and purpose to motivate, encourage, challenge, question, inspire, illuminate and help. As I mention in my book, all that I have ever gone through, experienced, learned, been privy to, etc. I share in the most genuine and sincere hope that it can help another. Topics incorporated in The Book of Sun Chaser, include the concepts of Natural versus Super-Natural, Reacting versus Responding, Balance, Harmony, Energy, Self – Fulfillment, and a host of other topics designed to improve quality of life physically and metaphysically.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- Staff Spotlight | NHI Sacramento Admissions Representative Kristie Silva is a Student of Life, Currently Enrolled at NHI October 11, 2021
- NHI Sacramento Grad Oliver Layco Running Boston Marathon to Support Massage Therapy Research October 4, 2021
- NHI Modesto & Sacramento Grad Raquel Anchondo-Lopez Builds on Her Foundation of Intuition with NHI as its Frame September 30, 2021
- Staff Spotlight | NHI Graduate and Studio City Campus Manager April Villareal Pursues Her Passion for Massage Therapy September 20, 2021
- What You Need to Know About Frozen Shoulder and Neuromuscular Therapy September 13, 2021