To breathe properly simply let your belly relax and expand as you draw air in through your nose. As you continue to inhale let your ribs expand, and then finally fill your lungs to the top. Then reverse that process as you exhale through your mouth. Make sure that you empty the lungs completely before you take your next breath.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- Meet Mahesh Pathirana, NHI Clovis Grad & World Champion Tai Chi and Health Qi Gong Master January 30, 2024
- Staff Spotlight | Mikkel Dixon, NHI’s New President and CEO November 3, 2023
- NHI San Jose Grad Eva Chalupova Owns and Operates Orthopedic Restorative Massage October 16, 2023
- Clovis Student Monique Montero Pursues Her Dream Career and Refuses to be Defined by Her Disability September 13, 2023
- Timothy Peckinpaugh Receives the 2023 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship September 5, 2023