Typically, when patients come to an appointment complaining of back, neck, and shoulder pain we will notice very specific similarities in soft tissue and posture. Invariably, Massage Therapists will start their patient prone and start digging elbows into the middle of the back to address the pain. Unfortunately, this can do more harm than good … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI San Jose Grad Eva Chalupova Owns and Operates Orthopedic Restorative Massage October 16, 2023
- Clovis Student Monique Montero Pursues Her Dream Career and Refuses to be Defined by Her Disability September 13, 2023
- Timothy Peckinpaugh Receives the 2023 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship September 5, 2023
- La Graduada de NHI Sacramento, Zulma Portillo Martínez, Encontró Alivio del Dolor Crónico y Una Profesión en Terapia De Masaje July 26, 2023
- NHI Sacramento Grad Zulma Portillo Martinez Found Chronic Pain Relief and a Profession in Massage Therapy July 26, 2023