Waking up before dawn isn’t always the easiest thing to do… but when it’s for a Sports Team Event like the Oakland Running Festival, you can be sure that the day ahead will be full of excitement. Some National Holistic Institute students were so eager that they beat the instructors to the site. While dark … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- The Neuromuscular Role of the Abdominals in Low Back Pain January 19, 2023
- NHI Student Samuel Torres Makes History as Sacramento Republic FC’s First Paid Massage Therapist December 7, 2022
- Lisa Farnworth Finds Joy and a Second Family at NHI Redding November 8, 2022
- 16 Years Strong, NHI Emeryville Grad Reggie Reaves Loves His Thriving Private Practice November 2, 2022
- NHI Santa Rosa Grad Blossom Neidenbach Finds Her Passion in Massage Therapy October 10, 2022