NHI Santa Rosa student Renae Verbera has been selected as a 2020 CAPPS Bonnie Manley Memorial Scholarship recipient. Robert Johnson, Executive Director of the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS), and Dr. Fardad Fateri, President of the CAPPS Board of Directors, congratulate Renae Verbera on this great accomplishment. It is an honor and a … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Lateral Ankle Sprains January 19, 2022
- NHI Ontario’s Celiana Vargas has an Edge Over Other Athletic Trainers via Neuromuscular Therapy December 2, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana’s Jessica Gomez Sees No Limits to Her Career Opportunities as a Core and ANMT Program Graduate November 23, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Scapular Dyskinesis November 17, 2021
- U.S. Army Veteran and NHI Emeryville Student Gene Gilliam Continues to Give Back and Serve Others November 11, 2021