The Book of Sun Chaser: Life As Eye See It, is a collection of profoundly simplistic, divinely appointed, life inspired wisdoms, insights, and knowledge transcribed with an intention and purpose to motivate, encourage, challenge, question, inspire, illuminate and help. As I mention in my book, all that I have ever gone through, experienced, learned, been privy to, etc. I share in the most genuine and sincere hope that it can help another. Topics incorporated in The Book of Sun Chaser, include the concepts of Natural versus Super-Natural, Reacting versus Responding, Balance, Harmony, Energy, Self – Fulfillment, and a host of other topics designed to improve quality of life physically and metaphysically.… Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Lateral Ankle Sprains January 19, 2022
- NHI Ontario’s Celiana Vargas has an Edge Over Other Athletic Trainers via Neuromuscular Therapy December 2, 2021
- NHI Santa Ana’s Jessica Gomez Sees No Limits to Her Career Opportunities as a Core and ANMT Program Graduate November 23, 2021
- A Neuromuscular Therapy Approach to Scapular Dyskinesis November 17, 2021
- U.S. Army Veteran and NHI Emeryville Student Gene Gilliam Continues to Give Back and Serve Others November 11, 2021