Joseph Hughes’ career as a Massage Therapist has seen him helping top-level athletes from UFC star Nate Diaz and NCAA Football players to weekend warriors from all walks of life feel and perform their best. After graduating from National Holistic Institute’s Massage Therapy Training Program Emeryville Campus in 2014 he started his private practice Fightletics Performance … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- Clovis Student Monique Montero Pursues Her Dream Career and Refuses to be Defined by Her Disability September 13, 2023
- Timothy Peckinpaugh Receives the 2023 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship September 5, 2023
- La Graduada de NHI Sacramento, Zulma Portillo Martínez, Encontró Alivio del Dolor Crónico y Una Profesión en Terapia De Masaje July 26, 2023
- NHI Sacramento Grad Zulma Portillo Martinez Found Chronic Pain Relief and a Profession in Massage Therapy July 26, 2023
- 4 Reasons Why Massage Therapists Need Continuing Education June 7, 2023