The lumbopelvic region’s stability and mobility rely upon the relationship between the thoracolumbar fascia, the fascia lata, the abdominal fascia systems and all their related musculature. Many therapists feel adept with working on the posterior aspect of the body for lower back pain symptoms; we are going to focus on the role of the abdominal … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- The Neuromuscular Role of the Abdominals in Low Back Pain January 19, 2023
- NHI Student Samuel Torres Makes History as Sacramento Republic FC’s First Paid Massage Therapist December 7, 2022
- Lisa Farnworth Finds Joy and a Second Family at NHI Redding November 8, 2022
- 16 Years Strong, NHI Emeryville Grad Reggie Reaves Loves His Thriving Private Practice November 2, 2022
- NHI Santa Rosa Grad Blossom Neidenbach Finds Her Passion in Massage Therapy October 10, 2022