I have two passions that I earnestly pursue, and they universally transcend common barriers. They are massage therapy and music. I became interested in massage therapy during my tenure in the restaurant industry via waiting tables. A simple shoulder rub and the compliments that ensued soon piqued my curiosity about where massage could take me. It … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- The Neuromuscular Role of the Abdominals in Low Back Pain January 19, 2023
- NHI Student Samuel Torres Makes History as Sacramento Republic FC’s First Paid Massage Therapist December 7, 2022
- Lisa Farnworth Finds Joy and a Second Family at NHI Redding November 8, 2022
- 16 Years Strong, NHI Emeryville Grad Reggie Reaves Loves His Thriving Private Practice November 2, 2022
- NHI Santa Rosa Grad Blossom Neidenbach Finds Her Passion in Massage Therapy October 10, 2022