I have two passions that I earnestly pursue, and they universally transcend common barriers. They are massage therapy and music. I became interested in massage therapy during my tenure in the restaurant industry via waiting tables. A simple shoulder rub and the compliments that ensued soon piqued my curiosity about where massage could take me. It … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- Clovis Student Monique Montero Pursues Her Dream Career and Refuses to be Defined by Her Disability September 13, 2023
- Timothy Peckinpaugh Receives the 2023 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship September 5, 2023
- La Graduada de NHI Sacramento, Zulma Portillo Martínez, Encontró Alivio del Dolor Crónico y Una Profesión en Terapia De Masaje July 26, 2023
- NHI Sacramento Grad Zulma Portillo Martinez Found Chronic Pain Relief and a Profession in Massage Therapy July 26, 2023
- 4 Reasons Why Massage Therapists Need Continuing Education June 7, 2023