I have two passions that I earnestly pursue, and they universally transcend common barriers. They are massage therapy and music. I became interested in massage therapy during my tenure in the restaurant industry via waiting tables. A simple shoulder rub and the compliments that ensued soon piqued my curiosity about where massage could take me. It … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- “Massage Therapist Thumb” from a Neuromuscular Therapy Perspective September 20, 2022
- Queennie Baquir Receives the 2022 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship August 25, 2022
- NHI Graduate Shannon Flores Found a Little More of Herself Through Massage Therapy August 25, 2022
- NHI Studio City Graduate Lama Jigme Tenzin Finds Fulfillment as a Massage Therapist August 10, 2022
- NHI San Jose Grad Laura Foulk Went From Stressful Jobs to a Successful Career in Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy July 27, 2022