I have two passions that I earnestly pursue, and they universally transcend common barriers. They are massage therapy and music. I became interested in massage therapy during my tenure in the restaurant industry via waiting tables. A simple shoulder rub and the compliments that ensued soon piqued my curiosity about where massage could take me. It … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- AMTA Celebrates its 25th Annual National Massage Therapy Awareness Week® | October 24-30, 2021 October 20, 2021
- NHI San Jose Grad Tony Salazar Uses Neuromuscular Therapy to Provide Relief to the Longus Colli October 19, 2021
- Staff Spotlight | NHI Sacramento Admissions Representative Kristie Silva is a Student of Life, Currently Enrolled at NHI October 11, 2021
- NHI Sacramento Grad Oliver Layco Running Boston Marathon to Support Massage Therapy Research October 4, 2021
- NHI Modesto & Sacramento Grad Raquel Anchondo-Lopez Builds on Her Foundation of Intuition with NHI as its Frame September 30, 2021