About Whiplash Associated Disorder “Whiplash-associated disorders (WADs) are a common, disabling, and costly condition that occur usually as a consequence of a motor vehicle crash (MVC). While the figures vary depending on the cohort studied, current data indicate that up to 50% of people who experience a whiplash injury will never fully recover and up … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- Clovis Student Monique Montero Pursues Her Dream Career and Refuses to be Defined by Her Disability September 13, 2023
- Timothy Peckinpaugh Receives the 2023 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship September 5, 2023
- La Graduada de NHI Sacramento, Zulma Portillo Martínez, Encontró Alivio del Dolor Crónico y Una Profesión en Terapia De Masaje July 26, 2023
- NHI Sacramento Grad Zulma Portillo Martinez Found Chronic Pain Relief and a Profession in Massage Therapy July 26, 2023
- 4 Reasons Why Massage Therapists Need Continuing Education June 7, 2023