About Whiplash Associated Disorder “Whiplash-associated disorders (WADs) are a common, disabling, and costly condition that occur usually as a consequence of a motor vehicle crash (MVC). While the figures vary depending on the cohort studied, current data indicate that up to 50% of people who experience a whiplash injury will never fully recover and up … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- NHI Clovis Graduate Alexis Lujan Took a Chance on Herself to Have Work She Loves May 11, 2022
- “Text Neck” and Why Neuromuscular Therapists Spend More Time on the Front of the Body for Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain April 26, 2022
- NHI Studio City’s Core Massage Therapy Program Saved Student Angel Castillo’s Life April 20, 2022
- NHI Studio City Grad Monica Mey Discovered the Value of Recovery from Massage Therapy April 14, 2022
- Completing NHI’s ANMT Program Made John McCarthy the Most Requested Therapist in the Company March 28, 2022