About Whiplash Associated Disorder “Whiplash-associated disorders (WADs) are a common, disabling, and costly condition that occur usually as a consequence of a motor vehicle crash (MVC). While the figures vary depending on the cohort studied, current data indicate that up to 50% of people who experience a whiplash injury will never fully recover and up … Read More
Want to learn More About Our Massage Therapy Program?
Join an Upcoming Event
- “Massage Therapist Thumb” from a Neuromuscular Therapy Perspective September 20, 2022
- Queennie Baquir Receives the 2022 NHI/Stopain® Clinical Melissa Wheeler AMTA Scholarship August 25, 2022
- NHI Graduate Shannon Flores Found a Little More of Herself Through Massage Therapy August 25, 2022
- NHI Studio City Graduate Lama Jigme Tenzin Finds Fulfillment as a Massage Therapist August 10, 2022
- NHI San Jose Grad Laura Foulk Went From Stressful Jobs to a Successful Career in Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy July 27, 2022